From Torque News.
In this report I am going to share 7 Mistakes Tesla owners should never make With their Teslas and offer maintenance advice.
Here are 7 mistakes you should avoid making with your Tesla:
1. Don’t neglect regular maintenance: Just like any car, your Tesla needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Make sure to follow the recommended schedule for "oil changes" (lol), tire rotations, and other important services.
2. Don’t ignore warning lights or messages: If your Tesla displays a warning light or message, take it seriously and address the issue as soon as possible. Ignoring these alerts could lead to serious problems down the road.
3. Don’t use the wrong type of charger: Not all charging stations are created equal. Make sure to use a Tesla-approved charger to ensure your car is charged properly and safely.
4. Don’t drive aggressively: Tesla vehicles are designed for high-performance, but that doesn’t mean you should drive aggressively. Doing so can put unnecessary stress on the car’s components, decrease the battery life, and even put you and your passengers at risk.
5. Don’t forget to keep the car cool or warm: Electric vehicles are sensitive to extreme temperatures, so it’s important to keep the car cool in the summer or warm in the winter. Using the built-in climate control system can help maintain a comfortable temperature inside the car.
6. Don’t forget to check your Tesla’s tire pressure: Proper tire pressure is important for safety, performance, and battery efficiency. Make sure to check and adjust your tire pressure regularly.
7. Don’t forget to update your car’s software: Tesla cars are constantly improving, and new software updates are released regularly. By keeping your car updated, you can ensure that it’s running at its best and taking advantage of the latest features.
Armen Hareyan Torque News Tesla https://www.torquenews.com/1/tesla-owners-7-mistakes-you-should-never-make-your-tesla-and-maintenance-advice